I signed up for a news letter from a "Human Events," an online conservative thing of some sort. I just wanted to know what sort of a news letter had been 'leading the conservative movement since 1945."
Since signing up, Ann Coulter has revealed the ugle truth about the founder of Islam to me 38 times. The first time might have been revealing. Now it's way past being redundant.
Tom Winter is teaching me that the Bible is not as violent as the Koran. Apparently, it's just the actual history of Christians that refuses to turn the other cheek.
Newt Gingrich has been thanking me, over and over, for reading him. I don't read him at all.
Human Events has printed one story with the exciting title, "This story is completely factual!" I thought all stories in Human Events were completely factual. Now, I'm waiting for the disclaimer, No facts were harmed in the making of this issue.
Too many Dems take issue with the communication skills of the GOP. Yes, the GOP really gets the word out. I've gotten the word hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of times. But, the word has no real content. Slogans abound but content escapes these prolific writers like Ann, Newt, and Tom.
"The Dems have no plan."
"The Koran is more violent than the Bible!"
"Thank you for being a faithful reader."
"I'm for Law and Order!"
"Islam vs. Christianity!"
Now that I'm well versed in GOP prose and posing, I've canceled my subscription to ' the most important newsletter you will ever read!'
I'm not waiting for the movie to come out, either.
Real human events do not come in movies, newsletters, or emails.
Monday, September 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment