Friday, October 5, 2007

Bart Brannon, Cherokee County Racist! And, GOP official

I saw this conversation in a public online forum.

BB: Which begs the question yet again, why do blacks vote 90% dem every presidential election?
October 3rd, 2007 at 8:33 am

Caroline: Blacks don't vote for the GOP because the GOP offers nothing more than a return to the plantation.
October 3rd, 2007 at 11:37 am

BB: [Said to caroline] caroline, ... as opposed to the dem policy of never letting blacks off the plantation…
October 3rd, 2007 at 12:01 pm

So BB, who is Bart Brannon of the Cherokee County GOP, says that as a race, blacks are too stupid to know the difference between freedom and slavery.

Bart is a professional communicator. This is not a slip of the tongue. It is an intentional, premeditated racist attack.

I urge the Cherokee County GOP and the State GOP Party to immediately remove Mr. Brannon from his positions in the party.

Mike Parker

*Excerts from Control Congress

1 comment:

North Georgia Democrats said...

I've been emailed by Steve at Control Congress.

Steve has taken it on himself to edit the comments.