Did I spell his name right? After I get through, he'll wish I didn't.
Who is he and why should anyone care?
Why am I writing about him?
He emailed me about Obama. Newt has the down and dirty on Mr. Obama. But, before rehashing the email, just who is Newt Gingrich.
He's the former Speaker of the House, that's the House of Representatives in Washington. He was the Congressman from Cobb County. And a part time college professor.
Before his illegal activities got him a $400,000 penalty! The largest penalty ever for a sitting Congressman.
He also married his high school English teacher only to divorce while she was fighting breast cancer.
In the divorce proceedings, which are public records, she alleged that dear old Newt sodomized her.
He divorced wife number two and now lives in sin with a former staff member.
Now that I've thought about who he is, I don't need to read the email.
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment