Sunday, August 10, 2008

Nathan Deal, Georgia's 9th District Congressman

Today I emailed my Congressman Nathan Deal. Mr. Deal presented a poster at his town hall meeting on drilling in ANWR. The ANWR is the Alaskan Natural Wildlife Refuge and has several types of terrain including tundra and mountains.

In my email I asked for copies of the graphics used on this poster. I did not file a Freedom of Information Act request. I requested the pictures and graphics as a citizen and as a voter in the 9th District which Deal should serve.

IF I do not have an answer or acknowledgement of my request in 24 hours, I will write an open letter on this website and pressure my overpaid political hack in Congress to give me the information. After all, he has already produced the information. The information is public and was created using taxpayer dollars.

It's a no brainer to respond to an email on such a simple request.

Michael W. Parker

p.s. I will be following up on this request and the request with the other partisan hack, Karen Handel.

1 comment:

North Georgia Democrats said...

Five hours to get an email.

How long to get the photos?