Nathan Deal is running for office, a new one. That in its self is shocking. I didn't know the man had enough ambition to change his socks. I mean come on really! The man can't make up his mind until the "Party" gives him an opinion.
How would he survive as Governor? Well, Perdue did it so I guess anyone could do it.
Maybe I'll run for office, too.
Congressman in the 9th? I might have to run. If I don't, I might be the only voter left in the 9th who isn't running.
Maybe I'll run for a vacant seat in the Georgia House. There are several that have been vacant for years and years.
James Mills comes to mind first. Of course he's another one of the legislative midwives in the Republican Party. Always present when real labor is being done to run the state but never does any laboring.
"I don't know nuttin about birthing no nation!"
Maybe his wife should put a knife under the bed to cut out our pain.
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment