Nope. I haven't been to Iran. Just to the New York Times webpages.
These pictures and a video allegedly show the nuclear weapons site. I say allegedly only to be nice. I'd bet the family farm on it being capable of making a really big BANG!
I've always been in favor of giving Iran all the nuclear missiles it could ever want. Everyone of them set to explode upon launch. Not that I want to create death and destruction, just more martyrs among the horrible fanatics.
Iran is not full of fanatics, just a few. It only takes a few, armed with the BIG BANG BOMB to kill millions.
Being the village idiot, I'd give the Iranian people as many nuclear power plants as they want, too. Run by Israeli scientists and technicians.
Only the best for my Iranian friends.
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment