Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I need some Good News

Top ten reasons Kasim Reed will be the next President of Atlanta.

10. Mary Norwood.
9. Mrs. Reed, a real hotty.
8. The city loses the memory cards from a dozen voting machines.
7. Kasim Reed's Fantasy Football team is beating Norwoods.
6. Reed never attended a GOP convention that he liked.
5. The Democratic Party of Georgia's State Committee Members unite to back Norwood. That ought to be reasons 5 - 1 all by itself. Judging by the Atlanta lefty blogs, the Committee members have never picked a winner in a state party election.
4. Did I mention Kasim Reeds wife is a hotty?
3. Norwood drops out of the race and throws her support to Newt. Just to be nice to Norwood, I capitalized newt.
2. Pro-Life supporters send out a mailer supporting Mary Norwood as the candidate most likely to understand women's reproductive needs.
1. Kasim Reed's wife is a hottie.

No comments: