Where?
IN North Georgia.
Where in North Georgia?
Lumpkin County.
No way?
Way.
When?
Already. At Robinson Plaza, Highway 60 near the intersection of 400. Students from North Georgia College have the details. I expect them to be open Tuesday.
I'll let you know for sure. Today, they had a desk in the room.
Can all this really be true?
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Urgent: I am concerned about the lack of follow through on the media / party coverage of Palin's unethical use of power in her attempt to fire a state trooper in Alaska due to his divorce of her sister. There was an investigation with the first witness to be called on the day of Palin's acceptance speach. however it was "postponed" by input from republican party. This smacks of cover-up. The cover-up tends to be more damaging than the incident. WHERE IS THE FOLLOW_UP ON THIS ISSUE??
Post a Comment