The Gainesville City Manager quit, giving no notice. His resignation, according to the City Council, would allow Bryan Shuler to help with his ailing parents.
So the City Council blessed his sudden departure with a $76,000 lump sum of taxpayer money.
Those facts are not in dispute. He quit. The City Council approved his severance package and discussed the sick parents.
I can believe the part about his parents being sick. They're sick about their son being caught in some sort of a sexual perversion at work. While at work, Mr. Shuler allegedly sexually harassed a co-worker. That co-worker might be male. We don't know because the City Attorney refuses to properly respond to taxpayers about the situation.
The Gainesville Times uncovered the situation and filed a legal request for all the public documents which has been denied. The information is private.
I understand the City Council wants to keep the information private! All of it. Except for the part about how Mr. Shuler has resigned to help his sick parents. And, needs an early Christmas Present, $76,000 in taxpayer money.
Will we ever learn the truth? Not in Republican Hall County. So what about it Republican Party members.
Why did you give an alleged sexual pervert $76,000? Did he give the City Council a Monica Lewinski type of deal?
"I get to keep my dress with the stains on it. And, I'll promise to never tell your dirty little secrets. All for the bargain basement price of $76,000."
Clinton at least acted alone and in private. The Gainesville City Council had an public orgy.
Story in the Gainesville Times.
"I get to keep my dress with the stains on it. And, I'll promise to never tell your dirty little secrets. All for the bargain basement price of $76,000."
Clinton at least acted alone and in private. The Gainesville City Council had an public orgy.
Story in the Gainesville Times.
No comments:
Post a Comment