Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Craig Lutz and Ashley Bell

This is the week for candidates to make an official declaration for public offices in Georgia.

Two candidates catch my good eye, Craig Lutz and Ashley Bell.

Mr. Lutz is currently a Hall County Commissioner. He's declared himself a candidate for the Public Service Commission. Which means he must quit his current job as Commissioner when he makes an official filing.

I'll believe it when I see it in writing.

Commissioner Lutz does not have the backing to run for that office. He'll need serious money. He has used Ashley Bell's help in raising about $10,000 for his County Commission campaign account.

But, what will Lutz do since Bell has declared himself a candidate for State School Superintendent?

I think crying is one option. Begging Bell for a donor list is another.

Lutz has made some ugly remarks about the former Democrat, Ashley Bell. I hope he remembers the public meeting where he called out for the Democratic Party to take Bell back.

Democrats didn't want him in the many months just before he kissed some serious Republican butt. They should have tossed him out like week old garbage.

So what about it Mr. Lutz and Mr. Bell? BFF or keep your hands where I can see them, dude?

No comments: