Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Ben Carson can save us!

Ben Carson, Ben Carson, Ben Carson!

I get his email blasts. Love them. He sure sells a lot of advertising for a political candidate.

I can get the wrinkles removed from my face without surgery. Damn! Can I get new hair from a bottle, too?

The United States dollar will be worthless when a new currency is issued in October. Lucky for me I can buy gold now.

Ben's advertisers can also dissolve 50 years of artery clogging plaque through an accidental discovery. Bye bye to my blood pressure medicine, chest pains, and no more cholesterol.

Ben's advertisers can fix the problems with my penis, stop the aging process, and help with my knee pain.

Hell, if this man can solve all my health problems while selling me gold, he must be the man to run the country? Right?

No comments: