The gun debate rattles on for the NRA which organizationally is a lot like the NBA. Eventually, only one team wins. Every else gets eliminated.
So let's test this little truism about 'Guns don't kill people. People kill people.'
Here's my proposal and challenge to Wayne LaPierre.
I challenge you to a duel at 30 paces. I get to use an AK47 with a 100 round banana clip and fully automatic option.
You get your choice of any human on the planet. May I suggest President Obama or Hillary Clinton. Both seem to be good choices. Alledgedly they are among the most lethal human beings on the planet.
After I've used all 100 rounds to prove to you that guns kill, I'm going to spit on your grave.
When would you like to meet?
Monday, October 19, 2015
Guns don't kill people. People kill people. A challenge.
Labels:
duels,
guns don't kill,
people kill,
Wayne LaPierre
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment