Nadia Tisdale received a sentence today for her earnest attempts to bring public awareness to all voters. The AJC carries her story.
She was assaulted. Then, tried in a mockery of a trial. And, sentenced to probation, a fine, and community service.
So, where do I find the justice in that? I don't.
You see, I've recorded many politicians in many venues. Sometimes, I held a camera. Sometimes, I laid a recording device on a table. Sometimes, I used hidden devices.
For Senator Saxby Chambliss, when he witnessed to God, saying to NGCSU cadets, God Called Me to Public Service. I recorded that.
When our Governor, Nathan Deal, held town hall meetings as a member of the US House of Representatives, I held my camera. Sometimes in plain sight. Sometimes, I held the camera against the side of my leg, hidden in a leather binder. I'm sure his staffers remember watching me. I wanted them to catch me and react.
For Representative Doug Collins, I put the device in plain sight. He's too dumb to spot it or even look for it.
For local Republican Party meetings held in public, I laid the recording device on the chair next to me. One time, as I recorded Ashley Bell, Bell called me a member of the Press.
For County Commission meetings, I used hidden devices. I wonder if Craig Lutz remembers all the things he's said after shaking my hand?
Speaking of Craig Lutz, I remember sort of sharing the stage with him back in 2010 when I ran for State House against some very minor Republican. My Republican opponent wouldn't share the stage with me. But, some how, Senator Butch Miller stood in for him.
Butch, do you remember the pen in my shirt pocket? The extra pen laying on my note pad?
I really hope you remember the loaded question about Buford being the exclusive supplier of natural gas in southern parts of Hall County. You answered it very well. Very well. After you sat down, you bragged about it. Remember?
You should. In so many words you confessed not only to having all the questions before the forum, you confessed that my opponent, James Mills, supplied you with the answer to that question.
Do you remember, Senator Butch Miller, President Pro-Tem of the Georgia Senate for 2018?
I have a suggestion for ya, Butch. I'll share it with you face to face. Soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment