Sunday, August 12, 2007

Alex, I'd like to buy a gun ...

The phrase, "I'd like to buy a vowel" has many, many twisted uses in comtemporary culture.

I hope "I'd like to buy a gun" doesn't really catch on with the 'official' Iraqi government. Although it seems the phrase, I found my AK47 in the back seat of my pick up is already truth. The United States bought 100,000 AK47's for the Iraqis to use against the ghosts of al-Qaeda and then lost those 100,000 guns.

Meanwhile, the Iraqi government was buying weapons on the black markets of the world. Quietly, without telling the 'Americans.' Story details on Iraq's secret arms deals from the Associated Press.

So I have to ask a few questions.

Where did the Iraqi government get money to buy the illegal weapons? Did it come from money that should have been used to build hospitals and schools? Money from the U.S. to supply clean water, sewer, and power?

Bush wants to blame IRAN for Iraq's problems. Well, Iran, North Korea, al-Qaeda, Liberals, Clinton, Jefferson, Washington, Roosevelt.

The problem seems to be very clear. Iraqis are killing Americans with guns purchased with U.S. taxpayer dollars.

It doesn't matter if the Iraqis bought the guns at Wal-Mart. Iraqis are killing Americans using illegal guns purchased with taxpayer dollars.

No comments: