"It's possible we did, but I don't recall."
"I wouldn't know."
"I don't recall."
"[S]ometimes I kind of ran for cover and was very happy to duck a committee duty in these matters."
"I don't honesty recall."
"I don't recall."
"I have no recollection of this particularly."
"I wouldn't be able to tell you."
"[M]y memory is like a kaleidoscope.
"To tell you of my own memory, in my mind I can tell you whether we did nor not, I can't. I don't really recall."
" I don't know what you are getting at with the question."
"There you have me. I wouldn't know where we cracked that and if you tell me I'll have to take your word for it."
"Well, maybe the fact that I married ... and went on a honeymoon had something to do with my being a little bit hazy."
"I don't recall ... [because] I was up in Glacier park making a cowboy picture."
He has something in common with me. I don't recall him being a great man. Not in my memory. Honestly. I can't. Not even hazy.
All the quotes are taken from his sworn testimony before a Grand Jury in 1962.
Wednesday, October 23, 2013
Ronald Reagan quotes. Timeless.
Labels:
heartwarming,
Lies,
Perverts,
Reagan,
Ronald Reagan's greatest quotes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment