I'm not sure I can continue documenting gun stupidity. My empathy for the victim compels me to warn others.
Okay, so it is Memorial Day weekend. Father wants to spend some time with his son on a boating trip. But, ... dad has to bring a rifle with him. Just in case a wild hog wants to get shot and eaten.
Dad carries the loaded gun down to the boat. The gun goes off and kills the son .... like a wild hog.
Now how does Dad or anyone else in that family ever recover? I don't know.
But, we just passed another stupid gun law in this state called the I can carry my loaded gun anywhere, anytime. And, I dare the police to even ask me if I have a permit.
I'm sure the father of the dead boy was a responsible gun owner who made only one mistake ever with that rifle. Which wasn't just carrying a loaded gun. The mistake was killing his son.
Sad details of the real story here.
Saturday, May 24, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment