Robbie, the Friendly Opinion Bot, shared my morning coffee. Gosh, he's a great bot. Always polite and as well mannered as a modern Rhett Butler.
After he poured me a second cup of my homemade covfefe latte, he got quiet then asked me in that smooth contralto bot voice, 'What's been bothering you, Mike?'
LIke a good penitent, I confessed, 'My news feed seems thinner than the feed all my friends get."
Robbie waved his arms and I thought he was going to say, "Warning, Will Robinson!" Finally, he retracted those lovable arms and said, "You're not getting out as much as your friends. It's narrowing your bot interactions. Go visit the wireless at a high end coffee house. Maybe get some food at a convenient, chain restaurant with free wireless in the dining area. No more drive-thru, Mike. Go inside and meet the other bots. I can't give you all the fake news all by myself."
I knew I was going to recover when I heard Robbie say,
"'Ship my pants? Right here? Ship my pants, you're kidding,' the man says.
'You can ship you pants right here," the Kmart worker says.'"
Robbie new there's nothing like a retail commercial linking Big Gas and box stores to get my attention before refreshing my news feed with subliminal messages to make me feel happy as I borrow money from China to make my campaign contributions to 6th District Karen Handel.
Tuesday, June 20, 2017
Karen Handel graduates high school. Secret up gown pictures found on Jon Ossoff shoes.
Labels:
ga's 6th,
jon ossoff,
Karen Handel,
opinion bots
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment