Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Teflon Deal, Gubinator of Jawhjah

Some where, there is evidence in a brief case or cardboard box which will send Deal to that great retirement home for crooked politicians. Maybe you know it as federal prison. See some details here at the Raw Deal/Story.

As his string of recent crimes are investigated, maybe we should think about Lt. Governor Casey Cagle.

Well, Casey isn't his real name. Stacy. That's it. Stacy.

I filed an ethics complaint against Lt. Governor Stacy Cagle in 2009? I alleged the man committed several state ethic violations by never disclosing all his employment positions. With the help of Donald Bloom, Stacy created a corporation called Strateia Group Atlanta, Inc. Stacy was CEO. Mr. Bloom was Secretary and CFO.

Under Georgia Law, Stacy position as CEO and his ownership position should have been disclosed to voters.

Well, I guess not since he's never done that. Never told people he ran a business consulting firm in Atlanta. Never bought a phone listing. I bet he never printed a business card.

I'm sure Mr. Donald Bloom would correct me if I'm wrong.

But, Stacy did list his position as CEO with the SEC and other regulatory agencies. When he formed a bank in Oakwood, Southern Heritage Bank.

I'm still waiting for Mr. Lt. Governor Lowell Stacy Cagle to respond to me.

Did you issue 1 million shares of stock in that corporation?

Did you file any tax returns?

Did you tell the other organizers of the bank you were a business consultant?

Or, did you tell them, "I operate a bridal shop and tux rental store?"

So while Teflon Deal continues to flirt with retirement, let's look at the possible replacement.

No comments: