Saturday, May 6, 2017

Deal signed Guns on Campus law to help Karen Handel

Ossoff

He stands on the edge of victory in the 6th Congressional District. He's so close that Governor Nathan Deal signed into law provisions for students to carry guns to school.

That's right. I could return to college and carry any kind of gun to class. No teacher could stop me. No security or police. I could sleep in my class while using 'it for a pillow.'

I could load my car with as many guns as I wanted. All loaded. And, it someone saw my guns as I got out my book bag, no one would have a legal right to even ask me, do you have a concealed gun permit.

Stupid law. It would allow me to carry an arsenal, drive up to a student meeting, and open fire. All in the name of

ELECTING KAREN HANDEL.

Don't think so? I do. Handel is a college drop out type with only a high school diploma whose ambition runs as far as being President of the United States?

Don't think Handel could become President? Elect her to Congress. Get her the position as Speaker of the House, then she won't need to be elected.

'Guns for Karen,' the latest law passed during an election cycle to rally Republicans to the polls.


More on the reaction by police:

"Georgia's public university presidents and police chiefs were strongly opposed the bill. It now falls on them to figure out how to implement it before the next school year begins."

No comments: