The practice is known as 'dead checking.' Very interesting method for checking the wounded.
I guess it sort of goes like this.
"Hey, check that guy to see if he's dead."
BAMM
"Yeap! That guy is dead."
I'm not sure understand this little bit of news from Iraq.
From sworn testimony as reported by the AP. Details.
"Lopezromo said a procedure called "dead-checking" was routine. If Marines entered a house where a man was wounded, instead of checking to see whether he needed medical aid, they shot him to make sure he was dead, he testified.
"If somebody is worth shooting once, they're worth shooting twice," he said."
He said Marines consider all Iraqi men part of the insurgency.Yes, I'm sure this is the good news Republicans want the main stream media to report from Iraq. The only way to win is to kill every Iraqi male. And, we're doing it.
No comments:
Post a Comment