Sunday, January 25, 2009

Is it True?

The allegation has been made that a person in power at the Gainesville Times is connected with Cagle. This connection to Cagle is the reason the Times will not investigate the missing $50,000.

Does that also cover the security fraud issues with Cagle's Oakwood Bank?

Does that also cover the bank nominating Cagle for the Board of Directors as a ... graduate of two colleges?

To me, Cagle sounds like that braggart Brother-in-Law at Christmas Dinner. Over dinner the braggart says, "I had such a great year in my business. It was so great that I bought everyone shares in my company as presents!"

I hear a certain local Gainesville CPA is somehow involved with Cagle's security fraud.

A partner in crime?

Hmmmmmm. Need to check some more public records, eh?

If I find the name of the person at the Gainesville Times, I'll publish it.

If you want to know the name of the CPA, I'll tell you how to find out. I already know.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Mr. Mysterious Democrat,

Are you thumbing your nose at the Hall County power structure again?

We're gonna send you to after-school detention if you don't behave!

-Left on Lanier

North Georgia Democrats said...

I ran out of Charmin.