Still no response from the Gainesville Times on my offer made weeks ago. If you remember, weeks ago, I offered to prove Casey Cagle is $50,000 short in his campaign accounts. Hard evidence. Numbers. Documents. Verifiable public information.
Not a peep from the community leaders at the Gainesville Times. Gutless bastards every one of them.
Meanwhile, they publish trash. Here's a small sample in the Letters to the Editor column from today.
"Politicians then sent out regulators with instructions to shut down funding in the housing industry because of a subprime mortgage crisis caused by unprecedented gas prices ..."
There's an accusation that needs more than token explanation. So, gas prices caused the mortgage crisis?
"[W]hen the FDIC and banks started selling homes for pennies on the dollar, the housing and development business was destroyed."
Has any one bought a house for "pennies on the dollar" from a bank or the FDIC? Since the financial crash or ... before housing and development "was destroyed?" I think not.
"Foreclosures began, and many banking officers saw this as a way to convert customer loans into discounted investment holdings, which has now grown the mortgage crisis to more than 20 percent of the market."
WOW! Foreclosed properties still had mortgages!!!! Who knew! No, once a house is has been foreclosed, there is no mortgage. Foreclosure ends the mortgage. Who is the idiot writing this trash?
"Is it possible the Democrats set this up over the past four years for their political gain?"
Nope. Not possible. I'm a Democrat and I've never seen two Democrats work together for any length of time. But, if you want to think that a vast conspiracy of JUST Democrats, working together, IN SECRET, without getting caught LIKE CLINTON with the intern, ... well, just go ahead and think it.
Personally, I just wish you'd go away and take the Times with you, if that is what passes for a letter "limited to one topic on issues of public interest." The only topic in that letter is the usual, "I hate the Democrats!" I don't think the public interest is served by publishing chaotic ramblings and emotional conspiracy theories. I say, LET THE MAN GET A BLOG!
If the Gainesville Times won't expose Cagle as evil, they shouldn't publish such an idiotic letter that has no substance and no purpose. Save labeling innocent people as evil.
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
nothing new - the times has had all this information for over a year and won't look at it due to the super's connections.
http://thehallmonitor.wordpress.com/
Post a Comment