Well, that's how the story would be covered in Georgia.
So a man is on his front porch with at least 4 loaded guns. So far, it's claimed the man was shooting before the police arrived. More shots were fired at police. Then, the man began shooting at a police helicopter.
Meanwhile, the local cops took up positions on a roof top and shot the man to stop the rampage.
The media coverage doesn't have much information on the shooter or his guns. I'd like to know where and how he got his guns. I'm thinking Walmart or a Christmas gift from a Southern cousin.
I'm thinking he was a law abiding citizen before going nuts.
I'm certain that none of his guns ever saved a life. Anyone wanna second guess me?
Link
A police spokesman on Wednesday said 55-year-old Richard Ray Aceves was killed when officers returned fire while he stood on his front porch with several loaded weapons
No comments:
Post a Comment