Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Penis shot at gas station. Exits buttocks.

In today's news, a suddenly gender confused 'man' shot his penis late one night in a gas station. Locals tell a story of a Mine is Bigger than Yours debate won by the .45 caliber bullet in head to head conflict.

It remains unreported what the man was doing in a service station while his gun and penis were fighting.

It is known that when the gun spontaneously ejected, the owner drove, not to the hospital, but to a friend's house.

The conversation went like this.

Knock. Knock. "Hey, man. Let me in. You've got see this. My penis stopped a bullet!"

His unbelieving friend simply said, "Oh, blow it out your ass!"

"Yeah," the wounded dick says, "I did that, too!"

Me? I can't imagine letting even my BFF drop his pants in my living room so I can see his bloody equipment. And and his new exit wound.

But, I don't live in Macon, Georgia.

The boring details on the real story at WMAZ.

No comments: