Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Some gun lovers would kill over the dinner table then finish dinner

A gun nut threw this in my direction recently. I was at work and couldn't really give him what he deserved.

'When I take my family out to eat at Chili's, I sit facing the door. If someone comes in with an AK47, they might get off a couple shots. But, I'm going to pop him in the chest twice then twice more in the head. Then, sit down and finish my dinner.'

If not born a killer, he's trained to be one.

I would not give a gun to any man who could kill another man then sit down and eat the remains of dinner.

Would you? Hell, no.

He should immediately think of his children, then his wife, then the wounded as our gun nut has conceded a couple shots to the 'active shooter.' Continuing dinner isn't a heroic action. Shooting a killer might be heroic. Heroic, in this gun nut's wet dream, would be to see to others when the shooting stopped, starting as I said with his family.

How would your children feel after 6 shots were fired, 4 of them going past their ears. What about your spouse. There's time to say, get the children under the table and stay there until I'm sure this is over. Then, make a defensive position between them the 'active shooter.'

Sit down and eat dinner? Ignore your family? Ignore the other humans?

No, this gun nut isn't qualified to be human or hold a gun in a public place.

No comments: