Friday, November 22, 2013

Republican propaganda in Hall County

There's going to be a Brown Pants meeting on Monday.

Hall County's Congressman, Empty Suit, has organized a "Field Hearing" on Obamacare.

Why is it called a field hearing? Because they found the witnesses and evidence in a field of cow pies.

In a more serious tone, the Committee on Oversight and Government sponsored the event. Oh, the irony of House Republicans having a committee to oversee themselves. Do they understand there's no such legislation creating Obamacare? It's called the Affordable Care Act or ACA.

Who does monitor the 'monitors?' Who is making sure they make no mistakes.

The Republican answer to that age old question is, "We are!"

The Committee on Oversight maintains a website. Here's the page on the Gainesville/Hall County field hearing.

The link don't work. There's no way to preview witness and testimony documents or see the topics. Not even an agenda.

However, Congressman Empty Suit has bombarded me with emails. Excuse me. Propaganda.

Here's my pre-view:

I hate Obama.
I hate his wife.
I hate his kids.
I hate the color of his skin.

He was born in Kenya.
He faked a short form birth certificate.
He was appointed to office by the Liberal controlled Mainstream media conspiracy to convert 'America' to a Marxist Minority Majority.

Yawn.

Where's my oversight committee? It's ME!

BTW, Empty Suit is a 'native born' name given to the 9th District Congressman. Dumb Ass was taken.


No comments: