Monday, February 12, 2007

FBI lost guns and laptops

Full Story at Rueters

Since roughly the day Dubya took the oath of President, the FBI has “lost” over nine HUNDRED laptops and ‘weapons.’

How could it be that the FBI would lose a gun? “Gee, Mr. Director, I had it under my pillow last night when I went to bed. This morning, I got up and it just wasn’t there!”

As many as 60 of the 477 ‘missing’ laptops had sensitive or classified information. Seven were in counter-intelligence or counter-terrorism divisions. OPS! Oh well, just like boys will be boys, spies will be spies.

But, when the Administration needs a good intelligence report, the FBI, now a part of Homeland Security just like Michael Brown of Katrina shame, can deliver those goods. Like the intelligence reports that link Iranian weapons to Iraqi bombings.

I just have to ask. If the US government can trace exploded bits of bombs back to “Iranian weapons,” why doesn’t the US government know how to trace 477 ‘missing laptops’ and 514 ‘missing weapons’ purchased with taxpayer dollars?


No comments: